THE END-TIME HARVEST
"... lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
This e-book takes a positive view of the times we live in.
Matthew 28:20 (NAS 1975)
We can explore this encouraging idea together by looking at the following three
|1. How can we know that we are in the Bible End-Time?(1)
|2. Why is this good news?
|3. What should our response to this good news be?
This text is in the public
Photo S-1. "Ready for Harvest"
Used with kind permission of BiblePlaces.com
(Found at the website: eBibleTeacher.com)
Writer - Patrick Bealey
Drawings - Cora McDowall
Table of Contents
- Opening Sections:
- Abbreviations Used
- List of Illustrations
- 1. The Unfolding
- 2. Who Is
- 3. The World's Response
- 4. Jesus Gave Us the Signs of the Times
- 4-1. Sections A
and B Items 1-3
- 4-2. Section B
- 5. Other End-Time Signs
- 5-1. Sections A
and B Items 1-2
- 5-2. Sections B
Items 3-8, and C
- 6. How Long is the
End-Time to Run before Jesus' Return?
- 7. What Answer Does the
Bible Give about the Time of His Coming?
- 8. What About the Great
- 9. The Rapture of His
- 10. If We Let HIM
- 11. How To Respond to
His Call Today
- 12. The New Order - a
- Appendix A. Scripture
- Appendix B. The Bible,
Israel and the Fig
- Appendix C.
- Appendix D.
Israel's Year of Independence : The End-Time
- Appendix E.
Astronomy and the Date of the Crucifixion
Note: As you can see, two (the longest) chapters in this e-book are split into
two webpages each. This was done to ensure speedy downloads.
This e-book is dedicated to the Holy Spirit of God - without Whom there would
have been no e-book! (The Patience of God with this at-times-haltingly-slow
writer is something he is grateful for.) Any errors belong to the writer, but
the Inspiration of God is something marvelous to experience - any and all good
things in the chapters that follow are due to God's Spirit.
Earlier this year (2014) the writer was shown that we are waiting for a powerful Savior,
rather than a Baby born in Bethlehem in 2 BCE
Jesus was empowered fully as Savior by His Submission to the Cross; and the Crucifixion
took place in 33 CE
So, this later year, and not 2 BCE,
is the start year of the period of waiting - for the One the world is needing.
It follows that the year reached after 2,000 years of waiting is pushed back to 2033 CE.
This writer regrets changing the narrative once more. However, it's good news
that the 2,000 year period is not yet up. Recalling that the year 2000 came and went
- with no Return of our Lord. What did that mean? The thinking that the 2,000 years
of waiting was over was looking a bit suspect. This is an example of not catching the Vision
perfectly - part was received from God, part was fumbled. This writer is grateful that further
"waiting on the Lord" bore fruit!
And the original Apology:
When the initial version of this e-book was placed on the Web, it emphasized a
belief that the writer then held, that the Messiah would very likely return in
the year 2000. Well, the year 2000 came and went, did it not? Proving the
writer to be mistaken!
He would like to apologize to the Internet community, and especially to
anyone who was misled by this. Hopefully, the writer is much more cautious now
about making any predictions on the timing of His Return. (It was later pointed
out to the writer that the reason our Messianic expectations were not fulfilled
in 2000 was: God loved us too much to come before the time was right.
Meaning also that God did not want us to be driven by a spirit of fear - slogging away,
consumed by the thought that we won't have done enough by the time the Messiah comes!)
This e-book is about the Return of the Lord, the Messiah. It is written from
the perspective of a Christian - of the Quaker variety. Many Quakers hold to a
belief that this Coming of the Christ is purely a spiritual event. Since this
e-book goes in a rather different direction, perhaps we should look at these
two strands of thought at the outset, and try to put them in context?
The main founder of the Quaker movement was a man by the name of George Fox.
He was given a special insight by God into this subject of the Coming of
Christ. George Fox realized that when a person experiences what Christians call
the new birth, this is a kind of Coming of Christ. So that when God starts to
move in a person's heart in a life-changing way, Christ can be said to have
"come" to that person, and in a vitally important way!
To emphasize its importance, George Fox felt led to point out to the people
of his day that they need not look for any other Coming of Christ but this
personal one. That was a valid statement three centuries ago, but today the news is
better! Hence the reason for this e-book.
There is a principle which should be expressed here:
God Never Falls Short on the Divine
But God is allowed to do more, yes? The Return of Christ is a case in point.
God has done more than promised already, by coming in the hearts of millions of
believers. But let's remind ourselves what the actual Promise is. God's Promise
states not only that the Messiah will come, but says what He will do when He
Then the Lord of heaven's armies will mount his throne in Zion and rule
in Jerusalem, in the sight of all the elders of his people. Such glory there
will be that
all the brightness of the sun and moon will seem to fade away.
Isaiah 24:23 (TLB)
God won't settle for less than this - why should we?
- Bible Versions:
- Amp. - The Amplified Bible
- Jer. - Jerusalem Bible
- JPS - Jewish Publication Society
- KJV - King James Version (or Authorized Version)
- NAB - New American Bible
- NAS 1975 - New American Standard 1975
- NEB - New English Bible
- NIV - New International Version
- NLT - New Living Translation
- NRSV - New Revised Standard Version
- NWT - New World Translation
- PME - Phillips Modern English
- RSV - Revised Standard Version
- TLB - The Living Bible
- TEV - Today's English Version (or, Good News Bible - U.S.A. edn.)
- Note: The Jewish Bible used here is the JPS; the Catholic Bible the NAB;
the remaining versions are Protestant.
"Note of regret:" Some of the Bible quotations use gender-exclusive
language. (These quotes have been chosen for their beauty/aptness in other
respects.) Apart from these, the ideal of inclusive language has been the goal throughout
- Other Abbreviations and Terms:
- aka - also known as
- approx. - approximately
- BBC - British Broadcasting Corporation
- BCE - Before Common Era (same as BC - Before Christ)
- bn. - billion (that is, the US billion of 1,000,000,000, not the
British billion, which is 1,000 times more than this)
- CE - Common Era (same as AD - Anno Domini, or the year of our Lord)
- CEMT - Membres de la Conférence Européenne des Ministres des
- ch. - chapter
- D.O.T. - Department of Transport (a British government agency)
- EC - European Community
- ECMT - European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- edn. - edition
- esp. - especially
- EEC - European Economic Community
- E.T. - End-Time
- HMSO - Her Majesty's Stationery Office
- HO - Head Office
- hrs. - hours
- Hymns A. & M. - Hymns Ancient and Modern
- incl. - including
- ind. - independent
- km/s. - kilometer/s
- max. - maximum
- OECD - Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- pass. - passenger
- pg/s - page/s
- ref. - reference
- rev. - revised
- TB - tuberculosis
- UNESCO - United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural
- vol. - volume
- vs/s. - verse/s
- WBGS - West Bank and Gaza Strip
- WW - World War (as in - WWI)
- WWF - World Wildlife Fund
- yr. - year
- Opening Sections:
- Photo S-1. "Ready for Harvest" incl. thumbnail
- Chapter 1:
- Chart 1-1.
- Chart 1-2.
Education Increase - Africa
- Chart 1-3.
- Chapter 2:
- Drawing 2-1.
Healing in Action
- Diagram 2-2. The
- Chapter 5-2:
- Map 5-2-1. The
Sahara Region - Showing the Plough Boundaries incl. thumbnail
- Photo 5-2-2.
The Plough in the Heavens incl. thumbnail
5-2-3. A Traditional Design of Plough
- Map 5-2-4.
Israel’s Boundary - the Footprint
- Map 5-2-5.
The "Strange" Map of Israel’s Boundary incl. thumbnail
- Map 5-2-6.
"Normal" Map Showing Israel’s True Boundary incl. thumbnail
- Chapter 6:
- Chart 6-1. Wars
With 5 Million or More Participants
- Chart 6-2. The
Time Since His Birth - Shown As 24 "Hours"
- Chapter 7:
- Chart 7-1. How
- Chapter 10:
- Drawing 10-1.
God Dealing with the Nuclear Mess
- Appendix D:
- Chart D-1.
1948 & Independent Israel : End-Time Duration
- Appendix E:
- Photo E-1.
Moon in Eclipse
Note: To reduce download time, a few of the above graphics (as indicated) first
display a "thumbnail" version - with a built-in link. If you want to see the
full-size version of these graphics, you activate that link. (Then using your
browser's "Back" button will get you back to the chapter you were viewing.)
Many people have contributed to this e-book. Only a few individuals and
organizations can be named here, but the writer trusts that all those who
helped in a direct way are represented. Some have given especially generously.
Donna and Forrest Brewster's names spring to mind. Their support as initial
website hosts was invaluable, but that's not all. They have also saved the
writer from numerous errors, and their patient attention to detail has been
outstanding. Then again there are the good folks at St.Andrew's Scots Memorial
Church and Hospice, Jerusalem. And so many other people have aided the writer
in ways that they (and often, he) may be unaware of.
But no list of acknowledgments would be complete without mention of the
writer's wife Pat, his son Josh, and his parents, Kathleen ("Nancy") and Frank.
Their contribution to the e-book has been great - it cannot be put into words.
- Les Coppin (passed on) - formerly of Northampton, England
- Lon Diffenderfer - Thompsontown, Pa, U.S.A.
- Roy Down - Northampton, England
- Emma Given - (then) of St.Andrew's Scots Memorial Church and Hospice,
- Yossie Klein HaLevy - Jerusalem
- Andy Hibbert - (then) of Our Daily Bread Co-operative, Northampton,
- Colin Humphreys - University of Cambridge, England - for Appendix E
- Bill Simons - Northampton, England
- Adrian Smith - Ryde, Isle of Wight, England
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints - London HO
- East Jerusalem Baptist Church
- Our Daily Bread Co-operative - Northampton, England
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church - Harrisburg, Pa,
- Quakers - many, especially in Britain Yearly Meeting
- In Britain -
- British Library, and its branches - Newspapers, Science
- Catholic Central Library
- DHSS Main Library
- Imperial War Museum
- Local libraries in Northamptonshire, Camberley, Farnborough
- Northampton Central Library
- RAF Museum Library - Hendon, London
- Wiener Library - London
- In Israel -
- American Cultural Center - Jerusalem
- Hebrew University Library - Jerusalem
- Mercaz Pedagogi Library - Jerusalem
- In the U.S.A. -
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania - Central Reference Library
Opening Sections - Notes
- ^ 1. There's a description of the term, "End-Time," here in
This e-book is at: https://www.timelywords.org/teth/start
This page last updated: November 23, 2017.
writer is at: